top of page



Change of Use Planning Drawings

The Town and Country Planning (Use Classes) order 1987 puts uses of land and buildings into various categories known as "Use Classes" It is generally the case that you will need planning permission to change from one use class to another. We have has had success with many clients who required change of use applications.

My Planning Drawings has put together a concise summary of the different classes

Step by Step

Step 1

Get your quotation

Step 2

Send us your measurements or drawings. Alternatively you can book for one of our team to come and measure the property

Step 3

We take over from here. We get to working creating your planning drawings and/or Building Regulation Drawings

Step 4

Receive your plans. We can also set up and manage the planning application for you. Please let us know if you would like this service.

bottom of page